Friday, September 12, 2008

My baby is off to school. Its official, I'm old.



BryDee has been waiting a long time for this day. She was so heart broke last year when I was being selfish and wouldn't let her go to preschool yet. I wanted to have some quality time with her because she is the baby and has always had to share me. She wanted every day to go to school and it didn't help that when she wanted to call her best friend over to play that she couldn't because the friend was at school.
She wasn't scared one bit. She was excited and marched in there like she had been doing it for years. It helps to have such a great teacher that has a way of making 18 kids feel like they are all the favorites.
I am sure there are a lot of fun stories to come from preschool. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy Cow - Another post! I am so proud. I look at your kids and their first day of school and I can't believe how old they are and then I remember mine are right there with em'. We are old... but hey, that's okay right. They all look so awesome. I am glad Brydee is loving school. So she will go to Kindergarten next year with Maddog right? Glad to see a new post! Call me and we will do some interior decorating to the blog like we discussed!

Mist said...

Monica It's Misty Warner! Hey I found you on Dana's blog! I am so excited to talk to you it has been a very long time! No kidding I think I saw you at Lagoon! Was that you? You were busy with your kids and you were pushing a stroller? Does that sound right? I think it was over by the pioneer stuff? I could be wrong and I should have said something but I didn't know for sure. You were wearing sunglasses. I have had so much fun finding you. Your family is darling! You are still so pretty. How is your family? Hopefully we can keep in touch!

M said...

What is new? Time for a new post! I owe you an email, for sure! Am thinking of you even if there isn't any evidence to support it. Hope you are doing well!

<3